1. You aren’t perfect. Who? You? I admit you are probably nearly perfect since you are brilliant enough to be checking out this blog. But for that final little bit to help you get where you want to be, this blog will help you make some positive changes in your life.
2. Fun, quick, and convenient. If you’re like me, you may be a product of our fast-paced and low-attention-span culture. I don’t hold that against you. I’ve designed this blog to meet your needs in a fun, quick, and convenient way.
3. You have a “friend” who could use some help. Check it out. Does a certain post make you think of a certain friend? Send it to them!
4. Waste time without truly wasting it. If you use the internet to “waste” time, this is the perfect blog for you. Be entertained and have fun while simultaneously getting something positive out of the experience.
5. Psychobabble is confusing and this blog is not. Sometimes blogs that address personal development contain too much psychobabble. Skip the psychobabble and get to the useful meat of the topic.
6. Ideas. You’re looking for ideas for yourself, friends, siblings, parents, children, co-workers, or strangers.
7. I need you. My goal is to make this world, and your life, better. I can’t do that without you.
8. Experience. I have experience, and you may relate to that experience or want to tap into it.
9. Doesn’t look down on you. This blog won’t necessarily teach you (at the end of the day, YOU are the expert of your own life), and you’ll get to learn along with me.
10. Genuine and Sincere. I know who I am and I don’t try to be someone else. What does that mean? I vow to always be genuine and sincere. Always.
11. Interested in you. I’m interested in you and I’m hoping you can help me make this blog as awesome as possible. Is there a topic you’re interested in? Do you have a tricky personal situation you want some ideas on? You can ask me.
13. It’s safe. If you want to comment, I will make sure there are no playground bullies around to ruin your experience.
14. Original. Everything I write will be original. Some personal development blogs just regurgitate stuff that’s already out there. Everything you get will be 100% me, and if I use research to provide information, I’ll let you know where you can go to checkout the original source.
15. Human. I’m not sure if you realized this yet, but I’m human! This isn’t a stale source of information. It’s me. You’ll get a sense of me, and hopefully I can provide fantastic lists with a little entertainment along the way.
16. Awesome. I’m awesome and so is this blog.