5 Reasons to shop at Auntie’s Bookstore in Spokane, Washington
After our fun chocolate tasting date at the Chocolate Apothecary, Tyler and I headed over to Auntie’s Bookstore to use another Groupon.com coupon (50% off $20 purchase).
I was so excited to get $10 free dollars to Auntie’s. Tyler and I love that bookstore. Here’s a few reasons why:
- It’s Big AND Local. We haven’t found many local bookstore that have such a huge selection of books at such a big location
- Downtown Spokane. There’s something fun about old downtown buildings. Auntie’s Bookstore is big, open, and old. It’s awesome.
- Great staff. Every time we go there, the staff are friendly and accessible.
- Huge selection of new and used. I love discovering fun little “finds” there – old used books for an affordable price.
- Autographed books. They are always hosting book signings, from local to national authors, including the likes of David Sedaris, Jamie Ford, Sherman Alexie and Chuck Palahniuk. If you can’t make it to one of the book signings, you can still pre-order a signed book, or even purchase one afterwards.